Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tomorrow is October 1st

and I spent the weekend moving. Not myself, Sam. (OK, not the whole weekend, we also went to a draw-a-thon and Octoberfest at the Bohenian Beer Garden.) Now Sam has an awesome apartment of his own, but we had no internet. I have yet to write about the awesome knitting night at Kathleen's last Thursday, but I have some great pictures, which will be up here in a day or so. For now, I'd just like to list my goals for UFO month. I'll just go through the inventory...

1. Giant multicolored handbag. I don't see this one happening until I get a sewing machine, so I think this one will stay on hold.

2. Blue hat. Finish it! (Even if it does turn out to be too short.)

3. Black headband. Finish it!

4. Luxe gauntlets. Finish them!

5. Soccer Mom Sweater. Finish it!

6. Crocheted sweater. This one might get finished eventually, but I don't think it is reasonable to expect to finish it in the next month.

7. Lu Mei's hat. I'm going to attempt to felt this one. (I.e. finish it!)

8. Mom's giant purse. I don't think I will be able to finish this one right now, but eventually I would like to make the pattern up as I go along...

9. Green gloves. Finish them!

10. Going out with a bag. Finish it!

11. Yellow and blue bag. Redo the lining. (I.e. refinish it!)

No comments: