Monday, September 17, 2007

My friends rock. So I'm going to do this! There is posting of rules to come, but I need to think of the rules first! Everyone's UFOs are different. For a start, just how unfinished these objects are varies greatly. And the numbers of UFOs people have vary greatly. I know better than to even suggest to a knitter to finish everything. Besides, I don't think I could do that myself! There are some things I don't think I'll ever finish, and things on which I've given up (but not taken out) after I've barely started. Any ideas for rules are welcome here!

And in other news....

I went hiking at Breakneck Ridge with Sam and Cecily for the second time yesterday. This time, we were also joined by Adam. It was awesome! The last train was at 8:57 and I almost didn't wake up for it, but I'm so glad I went. Last time, we accidentally took an easier trail, but this time there was a lot of steep rock climbing. The views were picture perfect and the climbing made me feel amazing. (The company was pretty cool too.)

No comments: