Thursday, September 13, 2007

Finally




A knitting group at my apartment! Soooo much fun. I made peanut butter cookies and my mom's tuna casserole! Both were a hit, although most of the cookies burnt (though a few did not) and the casserole turned out to be more like tuna pasta (it did not stick.) But my friends assure me that it still tasted good.

Amna, Kathleen, and Sam came. Amna spent most of the time untangling her yarn, and she still finished her scarf! Kathleen was (she's probably done by now!) making a beautiful scarf for her boyfriend, and Sam learned to cast on! He is our mannitter.

And in other news....I finally went the other knitting store. They have Lamb's Pride, but not as much as School Products. They do have a lot of yarn, though. A lot of cool yarn. I got sock yarn... and they have a sock support group once a week! I'd better start those socks!

Meanwhile, I have so many bag/purse ideas . I'm still working on the bag I started at Kathleen's place so many weeks ago, but I can't wait for the next one! And the yarn I bought is sooooo nice. So soft! My newest love.

No comments: