Saturday, July 05, 2008

This Weekend

So Sam and I didn't quite make the fireworks. We got cheese steaks and headed over to the pier just as the crackling of fireworks started. About five minutes before the end. We did, however, make the last five minutes. It was still fun, though. Even as we were walking there, masses of people streamed in front of us and behind us. Then we headed to a party in Brooklyn with some of Sam's really nice Oberlin friends. It was really fun!

We came back "early" because we're going to Sam's parents' house in the Hamptons tomorrow. So unless I go to the library, I will be without internet access for the next two days! *gasp*

I'm super excited because Sarah (thebeadedlily) is featuring an interview of me in her blog! Sarah is another EBW member (and moderator!) with an Etsy jewelry shop of her own, featuring many unique beadwoven pieces. Here is just one of the beautiful things in her shop:


Sarah's shop is an eclectic mix, so I really recommend checking it out! :-)

3 comments:

Conlins Creations said...

I just read your interview on beadedlily's blog! Great job, very interesting! Your work is great! very unique. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh Adina! The choker is lovely. I am fascinated by the way the little hearts were created. What a wonderful piece. Also enjoyed the interview on beadedlily's blog. Rocky's Girl

SarahKelley said...

I just found this and I wanted to thank you for the link:)