Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's late...

...and I have quite a few things I want to write about, but I will have to save most of them for later in the week. For now, though, I wanted to post another treasury here. It's another patriotic treasury, and this time, my red necklace is in it! (It's currently in two treasuries!!)

This treasury, red white and blue, which will be open for your viewing pleasure until 11:40 a.m. on Friday, was created by Jessica of bruizerbeans. There is no denying that Jessica is an amazing artist, but I am in complete awe of her beaded purses. Here are just a few of them:

Aren't they just stunning?!!

And with these beautiful treasures, I wish you a good night! :-)

3 comments:

Kerrie Slade said...

Yep Jessica's purses are amazing - I picked that beautiful dragonfly one for my recent treasury!

Congratulations on having your gorgeous necklace in another treasury too :D

Dawn N said...

Congrats for being in a treasury!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Congratulations on your treasuries. I love the purse that has the matching bracelet.