Friday, June 06, 2008

As soon as I finish the necklace and bracelet that I started last weekend, I'm going to have to put Etsy pieces on hold for a little while. I have some gifts that I have to start and finish working on. Why oh why do I always leave these things so long??!

I also need to start my entry for the Etsy Beadweavers' July Challenge, a Midsummer's Night Dream. I have something in mind, and the beads I ordered for it came yesterday. I'm so psyched!

Speaking of EBW team challenges, the entries for June challenge, Anything Goes, are now posted on the Etsy Beadweavers' blog. These are all stunning. I am not exaggerating. Seriously. LOOK AT THEM!! :-)

I didn't enter this one, but I am currently drooling over these pieces. It's amazing for me to see elements of the different designers in their work, and to see everyone's best. How one can decide which entry to vote for is anyone's guess, but voting begins June 7.



....yep, still drooling....

7 comments:

:-) MaryLou said...

So where are the pictures of those beads?!?!? We need to see what you're going to start with for the July challenge. :-)

Melody Marie Murray said...

I'm trying to figure out what to do for the new challenge too! This month's entries are so great.

Enchanted Beads said...

What is great about these Challenges is that they stir our imagination. Inspired by Shakespeare or not, we all have a "midsummer night's dream"...I cannot wait to see all the July beauties!
ileana

GrandmaMarilyn said...

I know how it is leaving things till the last minute. I am the queen about doing that. Good luck on your piece for July.

Enchanted Beads said...

OOps I forgot to leave you the link to my Blog:

http://www.enchanted-beads.com/blog/index.php/

Kerrie Slade said...

I haven't had a go at entering a challenge yet Adina, but I too love drooling over all the wonderful entries.

Can't wait to see what you make with your new beadies :-)

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Hi there! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! And can totally relate to the weather..am in upstate NY and it was oppressively hot this weekend!