Thursday, April 26, 2007

So this hat business is a lot quicker than I thought. I don't know why I was so intimidated before, or why hats took me so long to make. (Perhaps it was the fact that I was using a pattern with cables?)

After about an hour and a half on Tuesday (combined with the time I spent on it at Amna's) I'm already decreasing. I will be done in no time!

I probably won't get to it today because I want to go to Barnes & Noble to spend the gift card I got for "Staff Appreciation Day" and then I have to clean my apartment again. (I don't know why I bother, it never stays that way for more than a day) and then my friend, Flora, is coming all the way from Philly to stay with me! (OK, not just to stay with me, but she's staying with me! Yay!)

Do I sometimes sound like a five-year-old? Alas, I will always be a five-year-old at heart.

No comments: