Friday, October 30, 2009

Blogging Woes

Some time in the past three years, Blogger changed the way it sets up blogs. As I understand it, instead of changing the HTML, you can now just point and click to add new widgets. Which sounds pretty cool, except that every time I try to change over to the new format, I lose about half of my links, as well as all of my badges and widgets. But then when I go to the HTML to put everything back, even more things seem to be missing - I can't find any of my links. This is very frustrating. So I pose a question to all you Blogger bloggers out there: What do I doooooooo??

4 comments:

Marlaine said...

I wish I could help you but I don't have a clue what's going on.

gengen said...

I already put your link in my blog...

gengen said...

Every time you will change the layout you need to save the one in the sidebar and put it on a notepad or word pad so that in that way you will not lost your sidebar post/links. Hope it helps. If you have any more confusion just go to my blog and ask me maybe I can help....

adina said...

Thanks so much :-)

I finally figured out what I was doing! Sometimes it's the easiest things that seem the hardest...