Thursday, October 15, 2009

Art Fire?

Today was one of those days when my homework just wouldn't seem to get done. I was a little confused about one of the cases I read and needed time for my brain to process what was going on. It was especially annoying because I refused to let myself go knit with my friends until my homework was done (read: never) so that was another creative outlet I had to miss because I was procrastinating.

But during my very long break, I decided to set up an Art Fire shop! It just seems like another market I'd like to try for my beadwork. I set up the shop (you can probably guess the name I used) but I haven't added anything to it yet - mainly because I need more merchandise. I'm almost finished with a new bracelet, and I have another bracelet that's been waiting to be photographed forever, so those two might go to Art Fire instead of Etsy.

Off to bed! I still have to wake up early to finish my freakin' brief!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Good luck on Artfire. It seems some people love it there and others downright hate it and have closed their shops. I think it has potential but obviously hasn't been around as long as Etsy so is trying to play catch-up.

Dana said...

I wish you lots of luck with your new shop. I have a shop on ArtFire, Etsy and 1000 Markets. They all do about the same in sales, but ArtFire seems to be more in tune right now or maybe they are just trying to play catch up to Etsy and 1000 Markets.