Thursday, February 14, 2008

This weekend, I got a sales proposition based on my green necklace. Since then, I have been pretty over the moon about that. I still have a large collection of jewelry ready to go that has been waiting at my mom's house for the past six years, but I definitely want to add some new things. I've mentioned this before on my blog, but I want to add some things that reflect who I am right now. I want to use more chain in my work, and I've come across some great sources with just a little bit of effort. Those Japanese seed beads I mentioned last week? Apparently they are available through the internet for not too much money, with free shipping! I ordered a few and will probably order a lot more once I get myself a little more organized.

In the mean time, here is my next creation. The newest bracelet made for me me me.
I don't have the best lighting or, apparently, camera, to get great detail or color, so but this open envelope makes color and detail show up a little better.

And now, the "before" shot. My shoddy makeshift work station: a plastic glad container lid.

2 comments:

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

The bracelet is gorgeous.


(I made a typo in my last comment so I deleted it.)