Thursday, June 07, 2007

So I didn't get to that knitting group on Monday. On Sunday, I ran Central Park and then went over to Amna's place. I casted on her scarf for her and we knit together for a while. But when I got up in the morning, I was exhausted. I guess the run had caught up with me.

Knitting and crafting has sort of been put on hold since then. I haven't really been doing anything special though -- maybe I've just been tired. Tonight Sam has a gig, so I won't be knitting/crafting then either. Oh well. I'm really looking forward to this one (not that I don't look forward to all of them.)

Not this Monday, but the Monday after that, I'm going to have a knitting circle, which will consist of me teaching Jen and two of her friends to knit. I am really excited about it and so are they - which makes me look forward to it even more. :)

No comments: