Tuesday, June 19, 2007

:)

A big shoutout to Jen, Kathleen, and Joanna! Last night, we went to Cafe Lalo (of "You've Got Mail" fame) and I taught them to knit (well, re-taught Jen and Joanna.) It was so much fun, and I'm so excited that I now have more people to read this bad boy (err, knitting blog.) My "students" were awesome. We are totally going to do it again.

Of course, my camera was at Sam's place, so I only had my phone for pictures. I took some good ones, but now I can't figure out how to get them onto my computer. (I have a trip to the Verizon store pencilled in for tomorrow evening.)

There was a mother and her son at the next table over who kept watching us. The mother was very proud of the boy, who much have been about seven, who knits. I think that's pretty awesome. At one point, they came over to our table to watch me knit a hat with five needles. I tried to explain it to them - I hope my instructions were clear enough.

No comments: