Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Awesome Weekends

Two weekends ago, I visited my dad in Toronto. Actually, I was there for five days. I arrived on Thursday, and since the next Tuesday was Victoria Day, a public holiday in Canada, I left Tuesday. We had a great time seeing the city and even spent a day at Niagara Falls! In true "Dad and Adina style," it took us 4 hours to make the 1 1/2 hour trip because the freeway was closed (and other obstacles), but it wouldn't have been one of our adventures without those hurdles! And the Falls were beautiful! (My camera battery ran out so my dad bought me a disposable one and I still have to develop the photos - so there are more to come!)
Then, last weekend was my 5 year college reunion. I remember starting this blog a few months after I graduated, and I can't believe it's been five years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see your sweet face again! Sounds like you and your dad had a great visit. Very cool. Love your blog!

Auntie