Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Soooo....

I had my last day of trusts and estates today. Got on the subway and it was having signal problems. At the next stop, I got out and walked to a different subway line, about 10-15 minutes away. Got on the train and of course, there was an announcement that it was running on a different line. There was an announcement that the next one was running on the correct line, and since with my shortcut that would be so much faster, I got off and waited. The next train was the wrong line, so I waited some more. And then there was the right train AGAIN running on the wrong line. By this time, class was starting in 10 minutes. There was no way I could get there on time. I jumped out of the subway, and started running around looking for a taxi. And of course, because it was raining, combined with the fact that I live in Queens, I couldn't find any. FINALLY, I found a taxi. A very nice taxi. But I was still half an hour late!
The worst part of all? I left my Ishbel shawlette in the taxi. Cry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Adina! I am so sorry you had such a disjointed day. I'm having a similar day today. I'm also especially sorry you left your shawlette in the taxi --- even though I don't really know what an Ishbel shawlette is. This small break in place of a worse one. I hope today is easier!
RockyandSpike