Monday, March 17, 2008

More on this Naming Business

This has been on my mind so much that I am *gasp* blogging during my lunch break!

It occurred to me that I might someday want to have an internet domain. And suprise, suprise, adinadesigns.com already exists. All weekend I thought about this. Should I sign up with another name before it's too late? Before I *gasp* list something??

stripedfrog.com already exists, too. And Striped Frog Designs really sounds like it would be a website about striped frogs. (For some reason, way more than Striped Frog does.) I needed a new name. Something very me. Creative and a little bit funky.

Then it hit me! Last year for Valentines Day, Sam made me a mixed tape and called it "Funky Cold Adina." (A play on Funky Cold Medina). That is also the perfect name for my new business! Very funky and very me! :-)

No comments: