Monday, October 29, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS KATHLEEN AND JUSTIN

on your engagement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







In other news, this UFO thing isn't working out too well. I'm onto the sewing stage of my sweater, but that's it. Perhaps the month that I got sick, went on vacation, and started studying for the LSATs like it's my job wasn't the best month to do this. I hate to give up on this so lightly, but I don't want to be a downer...soooooooo onto the next thing. Christmas! Hanukka! Dad's birthday! I don't think my dad reads this blog, but I'd like to think that some of my friends do! So a lot of the next few months will be revealed after the presents are given.

That is all. Off to do some reading comp. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! let's make 2008 the year of the ufo. i don't think i finished anything either. oops! see you tonight! -kathleen

adina said...

awesome idea :-)