Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is it April Already??

There's not much new going on here, as far as crafting. Today was one of those days when I looked at some of the murchandise in my now closed-for-finals shop and thought, man, I wish I could make some more of that now. Instead, I'll be outlining all day.

The good news is that my last final is May 17. After that, well, I have the writing competition. But then after that, I'll be starting my summer internship at the DEC! I couldn't be more thrilled and excited! Can't wait to start!

As far as knitting, earlier this semester, I made my very first shawl - an Isbel shalette. It was sooo much fun. I might just go on a shawl binge this summer - we'll see.
Here is one of the only pictures I have of it. Will try to get another one up here eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is fun! Happy to read the update. Glad your last final is right around the corner and that your are ready to take on that internship. The shawl looks pretty. Does it take a long time to knit one? Bet you could work some beads into that pattern. What writing competition? Best of luck on your finals. RockyandSpike