Saturday, November 07, 2009

Amazing

Believe it or not, Sam and I are still setting up the apartment we moved into over a year ago. Don't get me wrong, it's been home and livable for a long time, but we're still making it even more like home. After all, it's the first place either of us has had where we plan on staying for more than a couple of years. And it's the first place where we've lived together as a couple.

I've finally had an excuse to buy artwork from some of my favorite Etsy artists. This painting is from Sagittarius Gallery. I've been admiring Aja's work for ages and I finally have a piece of my own! (Well, Sam and I do.) It's especially exciting that it's from her "Faces of the City" series. It looks just like (and probably is) my own adopted city, New York City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new painting! I hope you enjoy it for a long long time.
RockyandSpike