Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Some Beady Things

On Monday, Sam and I got back from a week in Costa Rica. By the way, it was AWESOME. The most amazing vacation ever. I'll write more about that as soon as Sam uploads the pictures we took. 

School starts again on Monday, and until then, I'm trying to pack as must fun and productivity into my days as possible.

Last night, I finally jumped on the bandwagon and started a Facebook page for my little business. Feel free to become a fan! :-)

And I FINALLY put up something new on my Etsy site! A dreamy star bracelet in blue. I'm really proud of this line, and I'm going to try to expand it a little this week...fingers crossed!

2 comments:

hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...

I've heard Costa Rica is a nice place..I'm glad you had a safe trip.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

The bracelet looks great, and a trip to Costa Rica? I'm jealous!