Wednesday, July 08, 2009

From the Proud New Owner of a Signed Copy of Ysolda's Whimsical Little Knits (thanks to Kimberly and Anna!)

Just thought I'd show off a little there.

In other news, I've actually been working on my Etsy shop! It all started when I made a...drumroll please...sale! Actually, a triple sale! All rings. Custom sizes. I'll be making them up on Thursday and Friday, after classes are over for the week.

It's weird, but now that I'm in law school, I'm happier than I've been in a long, long time. Probably since I lived in Minnesota 15 years ago. I'm still having nightmares, but in all waking hours I am happy! Even if they include hours of studying...which they do. I had two exams last week, and now I'm having four more hours of class a week...and I've just started crim law, which has A LOT of reading. Oh yeah, and I've been really distracted for the past couple of evenings. Which is why I am blogging instead of reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having fun with your latest challenge--law school! I bet you will be a wonderful lawyer and someone who gives lawyers a good name. I found it interesting that you have those strange teeth dreams. I have had dreams about losing, lost and loose teeth since I was very young. Can't believe you have them, too. I love wearing the beautiful shimmery silver, purple and blue star bracelet and choker that I purchased from you about a year ago. I continue to get lots of good comments whenever I wear those pieces and would love to post my positive experience with my purchase on your ETSY site. How do I go about doing that? I'm a huge fan of your designs.