Sunday, February 08, 2009

so much to make, such little time!

I'm still working on my top down cardigan. I'm at a point where it's just a lot of stockinette. I can't wait for the arms...oooooh! Variety!

And then I have my non-knitting, non-crochet, non-beading Valentines day gift, which I have yet to start, although I have most of the materials. Everything else can be bought at the discount store across the street.

Then there are the "little" projects I've volunteered for. The feminist knitting swap; the afghans for Afghans item (most likely a child's hat, possibly two), the neutral colored wool squares that my Heifer International group on Ravelry is using to make an afghan. All extremely cool, fun, encouraging things, all at the same time.

And now, I'm off to finish the laundry. Wish me luck! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do wish you luck!
rockyandspike

adina said...

Thanks! :-)