Saturday, December 20, 2008

This and that...

The thing I've been working on is finally finished! And just in time!! I'll try to put up a picture some time next week...if you get my drift ;-)

Lately, I've become quite obsessed with Ravelry. And knitting. Again. So now I'm obsessively looking at patterns and I picked up something else I had meant to finish a year ago. Very proud of myself. Kind of getting in the way of law school applications, but still proud of myself. Oh yeah, and there are like a thousand things I want to make right now!

And, through Ravelry, I met some awesome knitters in Astoria. And I drank some delicious tea. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like 2009 will be another creative and successful year for you! I can hardly wait to see the wonderful things you come up with.
RockyandSpikey