Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Etsy

My etsy shop is up! I have four listings so far. (Picked randomly from a huuuuuge collection. I didn't realize how many pieces I had made to sell!) I also didn't realize how much work on-line selling would be! In order to get natural light, I have to photograph my pieces immediately before or after work (that is, when I'm not working overtime) or on the weekends. And since etsy crops the photos, I have to make sure everything will get in the actual picture (read: center, because I can't figure out how to crop them on my computer).

But to get those four images out there is such a rush! It really is a thrill!

Stay tuned, because I'm going to be adding a lot more images in the coming days and weeks!

And Sam wants me to tell you that he is cheering and bellowing me on in the background.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Wow! I know someone who has their own etsy shop. Cool...I hope it goes well.

adina said...

Thanks!:-)